Captivating Capiz: The Secrecies Revealed
This blog site is all about the Province of Capiz: culture,geography,people,beliefs,myths,legends,etc...HaVe FuN rEaDiNg ^_^

The Bloggers' Domicile ^_^

~~A sanctioned cyberhangout for our steadfast spectators .... Capizeños Please Sign in to join the Chat Room ^_^

Archives

Shattered Love >"<

By The Blogging Guild
I know they say time heals all wounds but who needs time when you're heart broken? There's no way around it. If you care about someone and you break up, it's going to hurt. The pain you are feeling is a normal part of the healing process and it will pass - if you let it - even if it feels like it's going to stay with you forever. Just like when you're trying to get over an illness, there are things you can do to help yourself get better sooner. Getting over your first love is incredibly difficult. This is because we all think our first, real, wonderful, romantic love will last forever. Funnily enough, we don't look at our friends and their early relationships and think that they will last forever.But knowing these things does not seem to stop us from feeling that our particular first love is golden and timeless and unlike any other.

Finally, having acquired a new look, and having learned from your last relationship, it's time for you to move on and start afresh. You can start dating again but remember to take your new lover the way he/she is, and try not to compare him/her to your ex! Live and let live!

A scientific poem by I- Galileo, S.Y. 2007-2008.. dedicated to people with heart that bleeds... Sad Sad Sad

SEPARATED PARTICLES


I remembered what we were before
We were like molecules flowing on the shore
It's like a perfect chemistry
But it was torn by the stupid destiny
I felt like I was surrounded by your toxicity

But I guess our love was never meant for eternity
You were the source of our energy
But now I'm floating in this world with zero gravity
I'm gonna save my love for someone worth it
Although for some reasons you still make my heart bit

You're acting as if your the predator and I'm the prey
Because of that you make my heart so gray
I'm gonna make a brand new start
Forgetting those hydraulic piece of art
I'm longing for someone to fix this heart of mine
and someone who will make my sun vivid and shine...



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?