Captivating Capiz: The Secrecies Revealed
This blog site is all about the Province of Capiz: culture,geography,people,beliefs,myths,legends,etc...HaVe FuN rEaDiNg ^_^

The Bloggers' Domicile ^_^

~~A sanctioned cyberhangout for our steadfast spectators .... Capizeños Please Sign in to join the Chat Room ^_^

Archives

American Idol: The Bygones

By The Blogging Guild


It was just like yesterday when I jumped and yelled and screamed my throat out after Ryan Seacrest proclaimed David Cook as the new American Idol and saying boo over my sister for her best lost.
To be precise, that was just last year. Last year for heaven’s sake. Just last year when Cookie won and sang Dream Big and Time of My Life while lil Archie smiled humbly at the side. And now, good gracious, I can’t believe it! Season 8 has finally arrived and this Wednesday, tomorrow actually :D, the contestants will be sent off to Hollywood. Fresh in my mind was the day Cook had the golden ticket in his hand.
Really… I’m very excited for this season because it’s like another show worth… watching. XD and even just for now, I have took note of some memorable auditions for me.
Remember the blind pianist Scott? Boy! Was he good. J Plus the fact that’s he’s blind and he plays the keys, that’s bigg! Who could forget Casey Carlson… I simply adore her style. And Danny Gokey. Actually, I never knew his wife died if it weren’t for my sister. I went outside the room and I wasn’t able to watch the part when he was interviewed. Awwww. Tsk. That’s really too bad for him. Anyhow, Jason Castro’s sib caught my attention, too. He’s got voice, men. Also, I liked this tiny black girl, who sang her own composition. All the judges, as far as I can remember liked her humility and uniqueness. I think her name’s Lene-something Young. ^______^
To sum it all up, I enjoyed the auditions. Period.
How about you? Do you have your own bets, too? Tell us!
Remember, every Wednesdays and Thursdays… American Idol on Star World.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?