Captivating Capiz: The Secrecies Revealed
This blog site is all about the Province of Capiz: culture,geography,people,beliefs,myths,legends,etc...HaVe FuN rEaDiNg ^_^

The Bloggers' Domicile ^_^

~~A sanctioned cyberhangout for our steadfast spectators .... Capizeños Please Sign in to join the Chat Room ^_^

Archives

The Chronicles Neily Cartoonie~~!!

By The Blogging Guild

Chapter 1


Sigh. I am a good for nothing freak. Just look at me! Wait, don’t do that you’ll just puke your guts out. I’m fifteen, a sophomore, and I was considered the nerdiest, fattest, and freakiest guy in school. Life is so unfair. I’m Nil Eric Cartuanie. Also known as fat-ass Carton, Glut-o-freak, etcetera, etcetera. You may also know me popularly as Nilly Cartoony, the freakishly, freaking, freak human pig. Bit harsh though, if you ask me. But no one does, so… it’s cool. I’m used to it.

When I was born, my mother would’ve said:” If baby boys were these ugly, me and my husband wouldn’t have created one.” Then when my goddess-like sister was born, she said: “If baby girls were this pretty, me and my husband would’ve created an army of ‘em.” Sheesh. Parents and their hormones. They’re nuts, all right. But, well, I can’t blame them. My thirteen-year old sister, Sophia Katrina Cartuannie, is, considered the “IT” girl of middle school. As if. If you ask me, she just got lucky (Something that I completely repel, by the way.). Dang it. So, li’l Sophie has auburn hair and golden eyes and a decent figure while his good for nothing brother’s stuck with jet black hair and gray eyes and a very, very, fat body. 110 pounds is not that big, right?!? Yeah, as if. Whatever. My sister’s perfect and I am a dork. She’s even smarter than me. 110 for an IQ. Gimme a break. That’s low right?
Huh. Whatever. Freaks. They think they’re so cool and all. Fred and his dim-witted pals. Giving me a wedgie every single day in the bathroom after I took a break fro stupid stinking Algebra. Algebra. Great. Who invented this subject anyway? This was sent from hell. X and Y. I hate those letters.
My life sucks. It’s full of crap. Crap, crap, and more crap. Why am I such a freak anyway?!? I mean, c’mon! There are lots of stupid-looking kids somewhere, but why me?!?! Why am I cursed!!! Aaahhh!!!! I hate this shit. Hate it, hate it, hate it! My sister gets to be… normal, while I get to be a freak.
Walking to and fro school damages a lot for your already crumbling ego. There’s no, like self-preservation left in me anymore. Day, after boring day, you get picked on, humiliated, and picked on some more. Miraculously, I was able to survive (how the hell do I do it?). Today there’s an addition to the small student body here (Literally, it’s small. All of us practically grew up in the dorkiness of each other). Base from my suckingly poor eavesdropping skills, the addition was a girl. Based from the data I gathered, (which was not much to start) her name was Janishah Phoebe Martinez. Spanish. Ick. I suck in Spanish. I think the only subject I’m suck-free is good ol’ History. Well, it’s better than sucking all of those stupid subjects. Blech. Anyway, back to the new girl. She was expected to be around on Monday. Like I care. She would probably wind up being with Heather and her group of superbly looking unique teen friends, anyway (slut). I gotta admit, though, they are hot. There are five of them and who-wee. It sets the room on fire. Well, I only mean the clothing not the looks. Okay, so maybe they have quite the looks, but come on! Halters, tubes, boots, fishnets, and barrettes! It would be much better if they were naked (me and my hormones).

 

16 comments so far.

  1. The Blogging Guild January 28, 2009 at 7:51 PM
    I fell so sorry for you...
  2. The Blogging Guild January 28, 2009 at 7:51 PM
    Your life must have been boring
  3. The Blogging Guild January 28, 2009 at 7:53 PM
    This post was intended to be unoffensive. Any similarities to the character and/or future characters were not intended. The story is based on one of the fellow bloggers.

    yours truly,
    coordinator b
  4. The Blogging Guild January 28, 2009 at 8:04 PM
    lol.haha

    the "innocent" one,
    coordinator capital-m
  5. The Blogging Guild January 28, 2009 at 8:32 PM
    CONTINUE MAKING THE STORY
  6. HardCore January 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM
    is he real?
  7. anonymous :P January 28, 2009 at 9:31 PM
    This is really a great story...
  8. anonymous :P January 28, 2009 at 9:32 PM
    (Sigh) when is the 2nd chapter coming? im really excited
  9. anonymous :P January 28, 2009 at 10:27 PM
    this is just great.... :P
  10. anonymous :P January 29, 2009 at 7:52 AM
    h
  11. anonymous :P January 29, 2009 at 7:53 AM
    FReaking pig!!!!!!!
  12. sHoBE_AngeLi January 29, 2009 at 7:59 AM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  13. Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 7:59 PM
    harhar!! so when will be the 2nd chapter.. ang gling ng group niyo ha!! harhar!!
  14. Aristotle Group 2 January 29, 2009 at 8:01 PM
    gosh guys... that's FREAKING harsh

    JKJKJK LMAO
  15. Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 9:53 AM
    Hello
  16. Enchanted Wonder of Life January 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM
    whoah!
    i think i loved it!
    can't wait for the next!
    best series!! go batidz!

    poor poor NILLY CARTOONY..

    p.s LUOY MAN DBI KAY NEIL

    haha:]

Something to say?